Jun 9, 2013

I didn’t Fight Ebube, Empress Over Timaya — Anita Joseph

http://informationnigeriatoday.blogspot.com/

Actress, Anita Joseph speaks on her relationships and controversies surrounding her;

Background

My name is Anita Joseph. I am an actress, a musician and a model. I am from Anambra State.

Dating fans

There is nothing wrong dating someone who loves and adores you. I have dated some of my fans. The best person to date, sometimes, is your fan. He loves what you are doing and you can act for him at home.

Relationship

I like men who are calm, calculated and someone I can learn from. I like a responsible man who talks well. I cannot stand loud-mouthed men.

Anita and controversies

I don’t believe that. I am not a controversial actress. On Ebube Nwagbo and Empress Njamah, the story was that I dated Timaya and KC Fresh, and fought with these actresses over these men. I never had any trouble with them over any man. We have never worked together on set.

OMG Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment